Duckling tries to take flight.
DAMMIT, WHY ISN’T THIS WORKING? MOOOOOOM!!!
Dude, would you just chill out? Trying to sleep over here.
Still learning how to cat. It’s a slow process.
I know it’s trendy to fight the system and cry that we are all becoming slaves of technology, but this attitude overlooks that computers and phones are tools for communicating. When someone thinks I’m an idiot smiling at a machine, I’m actually smiling at my girlfriend who is 10000 miles away and whom I would have never met if not for these newfangled electronics. As they say: when the wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger.
This is a topic that I’ve been wanting to tackle for a while now; much credit to this excellent post for bringing it to the front of my brain.
im so upset that the bottom image doesnt actually mirror the top properly
FILED UNDER: JOKES I DIDN’T UNDERSTAND AS A CHILD
"It’s changing out there. Just like last time. There’s a storm coming, Harry. And we all best be ready when she does."
Billie Jean through the years
I feel like we aren’t talking about the fact the Perez Hilton made Ke$ha suicidal and gave her anxiety to the point that she needs medicine to stop her from hallucinating from lack of sleep. If that isn’t harassment, then I don’t know what is. Ke$ha only preaches of love at her shows and in her songs. She didn’t deserve his harassment
whoa that is fucked up :(
I’ve always been team Fuck Perez
Other fucked up things that famous blogger and asshole Perez Hilton has done and got away with:
- Told celebrities with mental illnesses to ‘get a life’
- Stalked Lady Gaga and then played the victim in numerous interviews
- Intentionally outed closeted LGBT celebrities without their consent, and then justified it because he’s gay
- Used homophobic slurs on a number of occasions. For this reason, several LGBT charities have refused sizable donations from him
- Stated that Michael Jackson’s cardiac arrest was probably a ploy to sell tickets
- Bullied several celebrities to the point of depression, and then had the nerve to make an anti-bullying video for the Trevor Project, which several celebrities responded to by telling their stories of how he had bullied them
So yeah, if this surprises anyone, they should probably look on his website. You literally can’t go a single page without seeing something libelous, insulting or downright abusive.
Let’s not forget this article about Tom Hiddleston at Cannes.
For like a week if you googled “Tom Hiddleston” this godawaful thing came up and I cannot imagine how embarrassing this would be for someone to see holy shit you’re supposed to be a mildly reputable celebrity site millions of people read this what the fuck is wrong with you
Not to mention that he sexually harasses/threatens to anally rape female celebrities MID INTERVIEW and then laughs it off because he’s gay so it ‘wouldn’t count’.